Information and Resources for Landlords
The Housing Authority of Fulton County's Housing Choice Programs
(formerly Section 8) provides rental assistance for low-to-moderate
income families in the private rental market. The HAFC works
with families and landlords throughout unincorporated Fulton
County and Sandy Springs to provide choice-based, affordable
BENEFITS FOR LANDLORDS:
* Low Vacancy Rates: Because clients are always looking for
good, affordable housing, a Housing Choice Landlord rarely
has a vacant property.
* Good Clients: The Authority conducts extensive background
checks (including criminal and payment history) on all potential
Housing Choice clients. Landlords are also able to create
their own selection criteria. A participating landlord is
not required to rent to a family who does not meet all eligibility
* Well-Maintained Housing: The HAFC conducts an initial property
inspection and follow-up annual inspections. Along with the
landlord's periodical checks, these inspections insure that
properties are maintained at the highest level.
* Guaranteed Rent: Most Housing Choice families have a financial
safety net if they experience a loss of income. In those instances,
the HAFC normally increases its portion of the rent subsidy.
* Limited Paperwork: All leases and contracts are standardized
and prepared by HAFC at its offices. The HAFC performs the
bulk of the paperwork.
Deposit Authorization Form
Change of Property Ownership Request Form
Landlord Change of Address Form
Release of Authorization
Rental Increase Request
Rental Increase Notice for Section 8 Landlords
* All Forms are .PDF files - Adobe
Acrobat is required to view forms